Difficulty of Travel
Adventure , Nature
The adventure is on now! Enjoy a breathtaking view from the air on a 30-minute flight over one of the greatest creations of the Ancient World, The Nazca Lines. Discover the fascinating geoglyphs in the Nazca desert declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Our aircrafts with guaranteed panoramic seats and windows, make this over flight in the Nazca Lines a wonderful experience because you will also have professional noise-canceling headphones through which you will hear an informative narration by the pilot in several languages as you travel.
Our overflights take off from 07:00 hours to 16:30 hours
The flights take off every 1 hour approximately
We fly over the Nazca Lines 365 days a year including holidays
- 30 minutes overflights where you can see 12 enigmatic Nazca Lines
- Pick up at your hotel or bus station in Nasca
- Transfer to Maria Reiche Neuman Airport (Nasca)
- Individual seat with panoramic window
- Transfer back to your hotel or bus station in Nasca
- Bilingual Tourist Guide (Audio in your own language coming soon)
- Overflight Certificate with travel map
- Insurance against risk
- Baggage Storage *
- TUUA (airport tax): 30 soles /12 USD per person
- Transfers from another city outside Nasca
To appear 60 minutes before in Counter of Maria Reiche Aeroport (Nasca) carrying your Boarding Pass, Passport or original DNI and the contact of the person who made the reservation.
For comfort and weight / balance of the plane it is recommended that passengers weighing more than 95 Kilos (210 pounds) must pay an additional fee per seat and please let us know so we can help you with your reservation.
You can carry a camera, cell phone during the flight.
Baggage is not allowed.
It is recommended to wear light clothes (shirts, shorts, etc).
Eat light food before the flyby.
Flights may have slight delays subject to weather conditions and air traffic.
Children from 2 years old must go in 1 single seat and pay a full ticket.
Infant is considered up to 1 year, 11 months and 29 days does not occupy a seat and are not subject to air ticket payment.
Child is considered from 2 years to 10 years, 11 months and 29 days. Maximum weight up to 95 kilos, more than stipulated will pay an extra seat.